08 June 2013

It's been a while

Hi everyone!
First off, I'd like to apologize for not posting anything in a while. I've been really busy with school and I didn't have much time to make tutorials and post on my blog. But that's about to change now, 'cause I'm done with school for a couple months and that means I'll be posting on the regular basis from now on.

I haven't neglected Photoshop, tho. I've been making some cool covers for my Facebook page and so on. You can check them out here:





 

Not much, but I'm going to continue posting like before. I'll also be making tutorials for one of these two covers.
I've also made a Twitter profile and I'll be creating a Facebook profile so you can tell your friends or something along those lines. I hope you've missed me and I can't wait to make some more posts.

 Love, Shock

1 comment:

  1. we invest in the future our student through international collaboration strategies

    ReplyDelete