23 January 2012

My work

Hello again!
Today I'm going to show you some of my work. It's not really great, but I'm proud of it and I like it.
I usually do manipulations on people, because it's easier to work on, but I also have a few other types. I hope you will like it.
Criticism is always accepted.




I'll start with this one. The girl on the picture is my friend. I like it because it looks like it's glued on or something like that.


This is also my friend and I like this picture the most because it looks mysterious and space-like.


I'm really proud of this one because it's the first picture I ever drew by myself. It's some kind of a fantasy island.

That's it for this post, I hope you enjoyed it.
I will post some more in the next posts as I make them. If you have any questions, you can ask them in the comments.

1 comment: