08 April 2012

A little late

Hello once again. Time for some new tutorials, right?
Two really cool tutorials you should really check out.







The first one is called Show me the light by Andrei Oprinca.



As you can see, it's pretty cool. A nice colorful poster that isn't that complicated. Just by using stocks you can get this nice effect. If you got some spare time, you should try this tutorial out!

The next one is called Professional Widow by the same author (I really like his tutorials :) ).

As you can see, it's an awesome tutorial. A simple tutorial, as well, using the adjustments, blend modes on the layers and some other stuff you can get the same atmosphere as in the tutorial. Add some fire and there you go, you did it


I hope you'll try them out and show me the outcomes! :)
If you have any questions, post them in the comments and I'll get on them as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment