25 January 2012

Another set

Another post, another set of my work. I hope you'll enojy it!
I’m going to show you some manipulations on people and some drawings. I had a lot of fun doing them and I hope you’ll understand when you see them!
So, without further a due let’s get on those pictures.

 

After some changes I got this. It’s kinda weird, but I find it interesting. I did this using a tutorial, thou. I can’t link it because I don’t remember where I got it from, I’m hoping you won’t take this against me.

The next picture is retroish, but despite of the older style it’s very interesting. I had some difficulties doing it, but I think I got it right after all.


The last, but not least is a fairly simple picture. It’s a Marilyn Monroe kind of thing but in different colors. Despite it’s simplicity I find it cool!



And that’s it for now. I hope you enjoyed it, I’ll accept any criticism, suggestions and advices. Thanks for reading and watching.

1 comment: